As a member of our production team, you will participate in the assembly of our industrial 3D printers. You will report directly to the Head of Operations.
- Actively and enthusiastically participate in production and continuous improvement.
- Support company leadership.
- Assist in monitoring and controlling inventory.
- Ensure production targets are met on time.
- Flag issues related to product quality.
- Enforce a high standard of organization and cleanliness.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Collegial, vocational or technical training, an asset.
- Minimum of 1 year of recent work in machine assembly or similar manufacturing environment.
- Capable of lifting loads up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Proficient with basic hand tools.
- Experience with mechanical assembly tasks.
- Experience with wiring and crimping systems.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot production issues.
- Able to identify opportunities to optimize production through continuous improvements.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime.
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English.