We are looking for skilled Assembly Technicians to put together parts into more complex components. You will ensure various assemblies fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands and various tools to do the job with greater precision.
You must have good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity. The ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics and follow them with precision is extremely important.
The goal is to produce complex outputs by putting together smaller components.
- You will actively and enthusiastically participate in production and continuous improvement.
- You support company leadership.
- You will assist in monitoring and controlling inventory.
- You ensure production targets are met on time.
- You report issues related to product quality.
- You have a high standard of organization and cleanliness and you have creative ways to enforce it.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Collegial, vocational or technical training, an asset.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of recent work experience in machine assembly or similar manufacturing environment.
- You are capable of lifting loads up to 50 lbs.
- You are able to stand for extended periods of time.
- You're proficient with basic hand tools.
- You have experience with mechanical assembly tasks.
- You're experienced with wiring and crimping systems.
- You have good analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot production issues.
- You are able to identify opportunities to optimize production through continuous improvements.
- You have a flexible schedule that allows you to work different shits and overtime.
- You have excellent communication skills in both French and English.