We are looking for skilled Assembly Technicians to assemble our products. You will ensure correct fit and quality of sub-assemblies suitable for the final product. You will use your hands and various tools to do the work with precision.
You must have good technical knowledge, possess significant manual dexterity, be a great communicator and a positive team influence. The ability to read, interpret and successfully execute instructions represented in manuals, drawings and schematics is extremely important.
- You will actively and enthusiastically participate in production and continuous improvement.
- You will support company leadership.
- You will assist in monitoring and controlling inventory.
- You will ensure production targets are met on time.
- You will report issues related to product quality.
- You have a high standard of organization and cleanliness.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Collegial, vocational or technical training is an asset
- You have a minimum of 1 year of recent work experience in machine assembly or similar manufacturing environment.
- You are capable of lifting loads up to 50 lbs.
- You are able to stand for extended periods of time.
- You're an expert with basic hand tools.
- You have experience with mechanical assembly tasks.
- Experience with wiring and crimping systems is not required but is considered an asset.
- You have good analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot production issues.
- You are able to identify opportunities to optimize production through continuous improvements.
- You have a flexible schedule that allows you to work different shifts and overtime.