Sales Development Representative
We are looking for an energetic and driven Sales Development Representative to join our team to generate and facilitate sales for AON3D.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be involved with initiating contact with the customer through phone calls, emails and respond to inquiries that are generated through marketing initiatives. Your ultimate goal is to identify the potential needs of the customer, qualify their interest and viability and create a relationship that will help drive the sale.
To be successful in this role, you are comfortable working in a team setting, you possess professional selling skills and the ability to connect with a potential customer quickly in a highly technical field.
- You will qualify inbound leads and move from MQL to SQL stage in our CRM software.
- You will populate our CRM with all applicable data, including need, timing, budget, and authority of lead.
- You are proficient at handing off qualified leads to our Technical Sales Representatives or other members of the Sales team.
- You will be accountable for the quality of leads deemed sales qualified.
- You will participate in all sales and product-related meetings
- You will generate weekly, quarterly, and projection reports
- You will meet quotas for the quantity and quality of qualified leads as set by the company
- You will comply with all national and local laws and company policies and procedures associated with best marketing and business practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of professional selling experience in a technical field in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to discuss the features, advantages, and benefits of our products, and to compare their performance with competitive products.
- Must be able to work in a rapidly changing environment and be committed to meeting deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of sales tools: CRM, ERP invoicing software, Office suite and more
- Ability to travel internationally to marketing events
- Fluency in English, French is an asset